Live Conditions

Sunday, June 5, 2011

WeatherCoats | NJ Weather: A chance for storms for the beginning of the week

I hate to say it, but I was right when I said there was a chance of rain for Monday and Tuesday during my last forecast.  However, I also hate to say that I didn't call the thunderstorms for Sunday and Thursday, but I guess that evens out the playing field.  So for this week, a chance for some storms Sunday through Tuesday with highs in the low 80s.  The a warm up begins for Wednesday and into Thursday with a chance for an afternoon thunderstorm.  Warm temperatures stay for Friday, but a cold front will move in Saturday and cool things down a little.  The GFS Forecast Model is indicating that there may be some rain for Saturday as that cold front moves through.  Although the official NWS 7-day forecast didn't put a chance of rain in there, I felt the need to put up a little rain cloud for Saturday.  Lets keep our fingers crossed on that one!

Looking Ahead:  Temperatures may rise into the middle of next week with a chance of rain before some cooler air takes control for a few days.  Then, temperatures may rise again for the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment